SHP Learning Webinar:
Designing in safety in modern education spaces
In education spaces, one of the key design considerations is always safety. During this brief webinar Philip Ross will highlight the balance of safety and aesthetics in three new-build school projects.
He’ll delve into why trapped fingers is such a concern in Nursery, Primary and ASN spaces and discuss considerations to design out the problem. He’ll also share how architect’s can protect schools from a maintenance liability through good design.
Watch the webinar in full below:
Check out the links below for resources on the products and projects that mentioned by Phillip mentioned during the webinar.
- Integral Finger Guard (Alumax) is the perfect choice for both new builds and refurbs, providing a discreet and sleek aesthetic while offering unrivalled safety and durability.
- Take a look at some of the recent projects that designed out the problem of trapped fingers:
- View the slides from the webinar here
Our Other Finger Guard Products:
- Finger-Ejecting Guard (Alumini) - cleverly designed to offer maximum flexion on any door, the patented Finger Ejection system works to prevent wandering fingers being trapped.
- Extreme Duty Finger Guard (Alufast) - Crafted with solid aluminium to ensure robust and safe protection - particularly in busy corridors with children, pushchairs and wheelchairs.