1. What information does Safehinge Primera collect?
Safehinge Primera collects and processes a range of information containing personal data about you. This includes the following:
- your name, business address and contact details, including business email address and telephone number;
- financial information (where you are purchasing goods or services from us);
- confirmation that you have opened or interacted with emails and other digital communications that we send to you.
Safehinge Primera may collect this information in a variety of ways including directly from you, when you contact us, when we engage in negotiations for provisions of goods or services by Safehinge Primera, when you enter personal data into any of our online forms and tools, from your employer or from marketing lists which we have purchased from marketing associations (the lists purchased by us contain only your business contact details).
We may also record telephone calls for staff training purposes.
Your personal data will be stored in Safehinge Primera's IT systems. On the rare occasion where hard copies of data are required, these are stored in a locked cabinet.
2. Why does Safehinge Primera process your personal data?
Where you are an individual, sole trader or partner in a partnership which has contracted with Safehinge Primera, Safehinge Primera needs to process data in order to meet its obligations and exercise its rights in terms of that contract.
Where you are, or work for, one of our contractors, architects or other third party providing a service on our behalf, we will collect your personal data in order to meet our contractual obligations and exercise our rights in terms of that contract.
In other cases, Safehinge Primera has a legitimate interest in processing personal data which allows Safehinge Primera to:
- meet its obligations and exercise its rights in terms of a contract to which you are not party but where you have been involved in the negotiations, conclusion or implementation of a contract for provision of goods or services by Safehinge Primera; or
- provide you with a better customer service; and to send marketing and information emails where you have purchased goods or services from us and you have not opted out from receiving those messages.
There may be some occasions where we seek your consent to process personal data but in this case we will provide full details of what we are seeking consent for, so that you will be able to carefully consider whether to provide that consent.
3. Who has access to data?
Your personal data may be shared internally within Safehinge Limited and Primera Limited as appropriate, including with members of the business area relevant to the goods or services which Safehinge Primera is to provide or the activities undertaken. Your information may also be also be shared with our sister company – Safehinge Group Limited.
We will also share your data as required by law to administer the working relationship that we have with you.
Safehinge Primera also shares your data with third parties, including sub-contractors engaged by Safehinge Primera to provide services on behalf of Safehinge Primera, such as contractors and architects and third party service providers that process data on its behalf in connection with email services, cloud storage providers, banking and invoicing and IT services.
Where appropriate we will share the personal data of our sub-contractors with our clients in order to give effect to our contractual rights and obligations and to provide information about our products and to implement the contract.
Safehinge Primera may also share your data with third parties in the context of a sale of some or all of its business. In those circumstances the data will be subject to confidentiality arrangements.
We will not sell your personal data to third parties.